Living out a dream !!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Its official now.....I ve decided to try my hand at blogging.....I was wondering for quite a while whether or not I should blog...I ve always been too personal about my stuff n too shy to let them out in the open....but now I ve decided to give it a shot...what the heck!!....

I am in France right now in a beautiful little town called Rouen, an hour away from Paris. I am glad I am not in paris....the sheer number of people, cars, the noise simply freaks me out!!.....5 months back I had absolutely no idea I was going to be here....no idea I would get my chance at living out a dream!!.....Guess I was very lucky.......I always wanted to 'live' in another country for a few months at least.....and at most....I am Indian with all my heart wanting to spend most of my life in India with my family.....but I want to see new places, to discover the culture, may be even try to learn their language if possible. Right now I am making a horrible attempt at learning french...I hardly find time to concentrate on learning it!!..i am trying nonetheless:)......

Life here is far more organized and comfortable than it is in India......life here goes by the minute.....everyday I catch the 8:02am bus to the nearest metro station and the 8:17 metro to reach the college at exactly 8:55.....you can never imagine this kind of punctuality in India...another thing I ve observed here is the sincerity with which people do their work....be it the supermarket cashier, guards, police, or anybody doing any job for that matter......there is a lot we can learn from people here.....well i suppose I should save some stuff for my next blog

Au Revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment